Wednesday, May 18, 2022

THE 16TH DAY OF EID 1443H

17th MAY 2022 ~ I had to attend a briefing at SMK Medini which is 20 kilometres away from school. The next agenda was to drop by and pay a visit to someone's house nearby so it was worth the time driving to that part of the world. This time I had an ex-colleague [of SMK Taman Universiti] who is now teaching in SMK Taman Sutera to tag along.


So off we went to the house of Puan Rokiah Junoh, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, located in Taman Nusantara. Not only to pay a visit for Eid, but also to see her very first grandchild to Mr. Amirul Adha, who happened to be an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti.




It was just a short stay but I was happy I managed to visit Puan Rokiah, her husband, Mr. Abdul Rahman as well as her son and grand daughter. I must say I should be one of the regular visitors to her house during Eid.

And there are 13 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment