Saturday, May 28, 2022

THE 27TH DAY OF EID 1443H


There were still people who came to visit for Eid celebration  on the third last day of the month. The husband and wife couple, Mr. Mohd. Ariff Mohd. Noor and Pn. Siti Nur Ain, who both went to SMK Taman Universiti, arrived today with their three boys.


This should be his wife's first visit to my house after all these years. Well, there is always a first time, and that they will still come to visit for more Eid in the future.


Later in the evening, more ex-students [of SMK Taman Universiti] dropped by. There were three pairs of husband and wife, plus 4 children. Puan Fatihah is one of the regulars who comes to visit every year even though she is now residing in Kuala Lumpur. Then there were her two other classmates, Puan Insyirah Johan and Mr. Suhaizi Jasmani.











And I got my second money packet [filled with money] for this year. And this should be my second money packet given by an ex-student for Eid in my life.

I actually managed to attend two open houses [and a wedding reception] in the afternoon.


The first open house was of Puan Rafidah Ismail, the school staff of SMK Dato' Jaafar, held at her place in Taman Pulai Utama. There were also other colleagues when I arrived there which made it merrier.








The second open house was of Puan Faridah Hanim Mohd. Dom, my ex-classmate in SMK Sultan Ismail [SSI] and she is the only ex-classmate of SSI that I am still having direct contact.

Eating too much in one day is definitely something not good. The whole month of Eid is not the best month to keep watch of your diet and BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment