Tuesday, May 31, 2022

THE 30TH DAY OF EID 1443H

The post for the last day of Eid is special as this is the first time I am translating a text from someone's post, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, on his Facebook status.


Came to visit Cikgu Zainal on the last day of Eid this year.

When time permits, I went to visit Cikgu Zainal every time I go back to Johor Bahru, the teacher of SMK Taman Universiti, the school I once went to.

Cikgu Zainal is also the teacher of my late wife when we studied at the same school. Hence, he knew both of us for quite some time.

However, this time I went alone. My teacher asked me to see him.

As I arrived at the front door, he hugged me and I broke into tears.

After chatting, as Maghrib prayer time was approaching, I had to make a leave.

God Will, I will always come to Johor Bahru even though she is no longer with me. How could one forget the place where he had fallen in love.

That's all of my short rambling of my returning home to JB for Eid this year.

~ Hazran Zuberi ~


All I could say is: Thanks for coming and I do hope to see you again, not just for Eid but also any time when you are back in Johor Bahru.

That should be the very end of the report of my Eid celebration this year. May we see each other again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment