Sunday, May 8, 2022

THE 7TH DAY OF EID 1443H


Someone from Asrama Semai Bakti Felda where I used to teach English tuition classes for a few years turned up for Eid. Mr. Solihin Ramli [ex-EC SPM batch 2015] should now be the only person from the hostel whom I am physically keeping in touch with for now.


We have been meeting for coffee, lunch or dinner before this but he had never come to visit me at home. Well, there is always a first time.


I decided to get dinner outside after that and thank God, Rumah Udang in Kampung Melayu was still operating in the first week of Eid.




One significant event was that I got to get a ride in his one month brand new H car. The smell of the new car was just intoxicating.

Thanks Solihin for coming and we should now plan for our next possible activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment