Wednesday, September 19, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: "CRAZY RICH ASIANS"


This was the movie I watched many weeks ago, on the 3rd of September to be precise. And why did I choose to watch this film? People were all talking about it and I got curious. How did I find it? It was just another love story between a filthy rich hero and a girl who was not as rich as the man - but she was a professor teaching in a university in the US, so she was not that bad after all. There was a happy ending so everyone should be happy too.

Watch the summary of the movie in 2 minutes in the video below, and you will be informed about every single thing that happened in the story.



For one thing, all the main cast and supporting actors are Asians, which have not happened in an international English movie before. There are familiar people acting in the movie, especially actors from Phua Chu Kang, the famous sitcom on Singapore TV a long time ago. That should be the best thing I think as I really watched the TV show when I was younger. The girls might be swooning for Henry Golding but unfortunately, as for the female stars, there were none.

Should be a good watch if you are looking for a light entertainment without having to think of twisted or complicated plots, or unexpected ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment