Saturday, September 22, 2018

VISITING MAIN PLACE MALL AT USJ 21


The Main Mall is a neighbourhood mall located at USJ 21, which is just near to the hotel I was staying when I was in Kuala Lumpur last month.


It was just a small shopping mall, but there were many eating outlets, like Seoul Graden and Texas Chicken. We can only can get these restaurants in bigger malls here in Johor Bahru.








And there was a Daiso shop too.









I found this one area where the walls were turned into a "street art". The walls were painted with colourful murals.
















Even the fire extinguisher and hose were creatively decorated but could be not practical in time of emergency, especially for people who are not familiar with the place.


I like the mall as one does not have to drive to other congested place to shop and to eat out. My kind of place to hang out with friends, where we can sit for hours without being shooed away (on weekdays).

No comments:

Post a Comment