Wednesday, September 26, 2018

HOTEL REVIEW: HOTEL DE ART AT USJ21


I stayed at Hotel de Art at USJ 21 for one night last August as a friend told me it was quite new. I was impressed with the way it was decorated, inside out. It was as if I was staying in an art gallery where everything was beautiful and colourful. Even the bedroom wall was painted with a beautiful scenery.


Other good things is that, the hotel is located near to a neighbour mall, the Main Place Mall, which is just less than a 5-minute walk. And there is an LRT Station is also located not far away.

































sleeping in the forest







Even though the room was small, that should be sufficient and comfortable enough for a good night's sleep. I don't mind coming back to this place if I am to put up a night in KL again despite the fact that it is not in the city centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment