Monday, September 17, 2018

SCHOOL'S FAMILY DAY: ANNUAL LUNCH AT LOTUS DESARU BEACH RESORT



15th September 2018 ~ There was actually a telematch session for the teachers, staff and family members before the lunch started. I couldn't see any photos being published in the official school's social media channels, so I would leave it like that. Even though it was fun, but the poses and the people in actions could be humiliating to be seen by the public.


The lunch event had to be done in 2 hours so everything was carried out in a simple manner. Short speeches, lunch, lucky draws and games - and was ended by a group photo session.

















my lucky draw prize - the very first one
My number was drawn the first for the raffle.  And I got a (woman's) shawl, of all the things in the whole wide world. *sigh*














The whole thing ended by 2:00 p.m. and the party poppers made their way back home to Johor Bahru. However, a few of my male colleagues and I had already plotted another plan before going home.

Congratulations to all the organizing committee members on the work all done and everyone who had traveled all the way to Desaru for this event.

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment