Sunday, September 2, 2018

MY KL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - HAVING DINNER AT TEXAS CHICKEN, MAIN PLACE MALL USJ


24th AUGUST 2018 ~ Why Texas Chicken? (1) There is only one Texas Chicken outlet in my hometown, Johor Bahru. It is located at City Square, a shopping mall I have never been to for ages. This should be my second time having the fast food from this restaurant. The first time was at KLIA2 last year.


(2) I had been eating too much already for the day so I had to take something light, i.e. no-rice meal.








How was it? I never complained. The fried chicken tasted like fried chicken alright. Everything was tasty when you were hungry.

Thanks to Puan Maslinda Mohd. Dahalan and the kids for the company, and for letting me decide what to eat for dinner as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment