Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MY KL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - BREAKFAST AT DOTTY'S


25th AUGUST 2018 ~ This was not a place for people to get the usual "nasi lemak", "roti canai" or "teh tarik" for their breakfast. I went western on that day, accompanied by three ladies of UPM TESL class of 1993: Puan Hazlina Aziz, Puan Hanna Sheikh Mokhtar and Puan Zanariah Abdul Shukor.


This place could be a haven for pastries. I wanted to just have the doughnut that morning but was asked to choose something more sophisticated. I ended eating egg and cheese sandwich as I really was not sure of what to pick.


The outlet I visited is located at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. I was told there is always a long queue outside every Saturday and Sunday morning.
























I should thank all my three friends again for the luxurious food as well as the company for breakfast. The Irish proverb is true after all: laughter is brightest in the place where the food is. Hopefully there will be more meetings over breakfast like this in the future. And I don't mind going back to Dotty's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment