Tuesday, September 18, 2018

AN AFTERNOON AT THE BEACH


15th SEPTEMBER 2018 ~ After the annual lunch had ended at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort at 2:00 p.m. which was still quite early, we decided to spend more time there. Since we were there, might as well we maximized the time and enjoyed what mother nature had to offer.


So off we went to Desaru Beach when the sun was hiding behind the clouds. My other four friends decided to take a dip in the ocean but I excused myself from joining in the fun. The feeling of sand and sea water sticking on my skin would be something I would try to avoid.


There were many people that afternoon. I could even see people who just came back after attending wedding receptions, still in their glamorous attires, were there too and they did not mind getting wet and seemed to enjoy themselves a lot.



when the wives are away...



I just walked along the beach and sometimes wading through the waves on the shore, from one end to another. The beach was quite long and I wonder I could shed off a few kilogrammes by the end of the day. And that never happened.


In Malaysia, (most) people swim at the beach fully clad in their t-shirts and long pants.


I had to find a spot where there were not many people as I did not want people to think I was focusing my camera on any individuals in the water or on the beach.



















We had to make a move as the sky turned darker and it was good to be back at the beach. There is a rapid development going on in this area, a new water park was recently opened to the public and a Hard Rock Hotel will be launched soon. I might have to visit this place some other time when there are more things to see.

"Live in the sunshine
Swim the sea
Drink the wild air"

~ RALPH WALDO EMERSON ~

No comments:

Post a Comment