Friday, December 28, 2018

MY HUA HIN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - FINDING HALAL FOOD


Reading people's blogs before going to places proved assist me a lot There was a cluster of stalls right opposite the train station and a few of which served halal food. I was not worried anymore as I know where I could get my meals from.


I had fried rice and tom yum for lunch. I had tasted better food but I was thankful as I knew I could eat easily in Hua Hin.


This is Joe, the stall operator who comes from Pattani and could converse in Malay language with Kelantanese accent. He even helped to get cheaper taxi to get to the tourist's attractions as well as to get back to Bangkok on the last day.




I wanted to tried the flat bread from this stall for breakfast but it was still not opened at 10:00 a.m.


So I had this instead, fried mee hoon (something like thinner glass noodles). They did not have anything light for breakfast it seemed.

There will be more gastronomic adventures soon. Make sure you come back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment