Monday, June 8, 2020

DO YOU ALREADY HAVE MOTHER-IN-LAW'S TONGUE AT HOME?


Since these plants have been made viral on social media as people claim they could filter dusts and produce fresher air inside the house, which I am not sure of its validity, the prices of Mother-in-law's Tongues have skyrocketed. People seem to be easily influenced by what they see or read on the computer screens and gadgets during the MCO period. I of course did not buy any as these plants actually live "in the wild" outside my house. They have been neglected for many years but still survive despite the lack of TLC - tender loving care. Since there is the prospect of making a lot of money in the future, I decided to do transfer these hot commodity products into more presentable pots. 😅












The whole process took about two hours plus and I hope I could be richer by next year. Pray that no one would come and steal my plants as they are placed outside. Let's see whether my Mother-in-law's Tongue will all grow longer.

By next year, I think there will be other plants that will be made popular for interior decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment