Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MCO PROJECT - EXTREME OFFICE MAKEOVER [PART TWO]

After all the hard work and perseverance [exaggeration], the extreme makeover project during the MCO period has finally come to its end. I must say I am happy to have made the decision to embark on this life or death [another exaggeration] project and managed to complete it before school reopens next week.


The theme chosen for the makeover is: no fringes, no frills. Just have to keep it simple.


You may wonder why I chose pink for the wall paint as many always consider the colour as girlish. I, on the other hand, find pink to be soft but bright at the same time. And the most important thing, it could match and blend well with other colours when choosing furniture, curtain or other decorative items for the room.


The major process involved was actually uncluttering. I just had to throw away [READ: recycle] lots of printed papers dated as old as 15 years which should have been thrown away much earlier. Now I have all the cupboards and cabinets to transfer all my belongings into.




The pink wallpaper stuck on the cupboard was actually bought three years ago when I first tried to clean up the office (but failed).












My ultimate hope: the room will be neat and tidy for a long, long time, and that will require harder effort.

Now I will have to focus on other things in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment