Sunday, June 21, 2020

THE COFFEE AND CAKE SESSION HAS NOW RESUMED



20th JUNE 2020 ~ This was a spontaneous decision to get my coffee fix with an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti] late in the afternoon. It had to be something light but the problem nowadays is not knowing where to go or whether the cafe is open for dine in customers.


The only place I could think of was Secret Recipe near my house located at Taman Suria. The place was empty when we were there so we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. Unfortunately there were not many cakes on the shelves to choose. I guess business was as not as good as it used to be.

Thanks Mr. Afif Farhan for asking me out for coffee. Guess we could do this more often now as the RMCO has allowed more movements and meetings outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment