Thursday, June 4, 2020

MY FIRST EATING OUT SESSION SINCE MCO WAS IMPOSED



Finally I had my first eating out session since Movement Control Order [MCO] was imposed back in mid March. I was in school for a short while and it was just the right time for lunch. I chose "Pelangi Beriani House" located in Taman Pelangi which is just near to my school.


The new normal everywhere: Body temperature was taken and recorded together with one's name and phone number.




It was mutton briyani for me. I had been here a few times before and the food was good every time. One place I would go for delicious briyani



I had a colleague, Mr. Syafiq, to accompany. I am looking forward to more socializing sessions with friends over food and drinks soon, once things get better from this COVID-19 pandemic. One thing I have missed the most is the gastronomic adventures I used to have with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment