Sunday, June 7, 2020

MY COLLECTIBLES - TUPPERWARE PRODUCTS



One of the things people do during the MCO [Movement Control Order] period is spring cleaning. I do that and it seems there are just too many things to throw away, sort out and the process is just endless. And today, I managed to get my Tupperware containers, tumblers and jug reunited eventually.


I do not buy Tupperware products except for that one huge water container and dispenser, and the cases where one could store his/her onions, shallots, garlic etc. All the items you see in this post are all given as presents to me in different occasions and functions - hence the variety of shapes, sizes and colours. Teacher's Day, Farewell Gathering, Eid presents, door gifts during annual lunch and lucky draws - Tupperware products seem to be very popular give away items. I nowadays buy Tupperware products as wedding presents when invited to any receptions.



















There is this one of Youtube videos which I love and never get tired of watching. The moral of the story:
Never lose your mother's Tupperware, ever.



My hard work paid off in the end, when all the Tupperware pieces were all reunited.

GOOD NEWS: there is still space if you are thinking of giving me more. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment