Saturday, June 13, 2020

THE 21st DAY OF EID 1441H

It was a lunch date on the 21st day of Eid at Puan Aliah Hussein's house in Taman Pulai Perdana. I was foretold Mutton Stew would be served on the table and was reminded twice not to bring any food when I came visiting.




I should have taken a selfie when the food was brought to the dining table. However, I was hungry and the smell of the stew was too tempting hence the pic was only captured when lunch was already done.




We used to have a bigger gathering with other friends who are/were the English teachers of SMK Taman Universiti but we are law-abiding citizens and that is still not allowed at this moment of RMCO [Recovery Movement Control Order]. I hope once this pandemic is over we will get to see each other again over lunch/tea like it had been done before.

Thanks Puan Aliah for inviting me over to her house as well as Miss Rabiah and Mr. Mursyid Hidayat, both ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti, for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment