Thursday, August 19, 2021

PULAU PANGKOR VISITED - 15 YEARS AGO

arriving in Lumut at dawn and stopped by at the mosque

This is just to reminisce the good old time when people were free to go explore the islands during school holidays and enjoy life. The photos were burned on a CD by my travel companion, Mr. Mohd. Syahril Shariff and would be best saved here before the disc would be damaged over time.



Surprisingly, even though the photos were taken by a digital camera 15 years ago, they were still blurry and not that sharp. I had those taken with the conventional one but I was too lazy to search for the album and scan the pics.

































Pangkor Island was one island I had been to a few times for a few reasons: one, things  were cheaper as the island was not commercialized yet at that time; two, there were not many people there; and three, public transport was easy - I could travel from Johor Bahru straight to Lumut by bus, and hop on a ferry to the island.

I wonder when will it be the time we could travel again without worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment