Saturday, August 28, 2021

WHAT DID I WATCH ON NETFLIX: "MISS INDIA"


This is a Telugu movie telling the story of Manasa Samyukta who was no ordinary Indian girl and had her own dreams in life. Even after the whole family migrated to the USA, they still believed that a girl should just get married and settled down. Manasa however rebelled and worked diligently and persevered to build her Indian tea empire despite all the challenges and obstacles. It was eventually a success story and don't we all love a happy ending.

I watched the movie because I thought it was about the life of a Miss World/Miss Universe but I was wrong. It was a shift for once watching the business entrepreneurs living in a dog-eats-dog world, and I guess it is just the same everywhere. If I am not mistaken, the movie is based on a true story.




No comments:

Post a Comment