Wednesday, October 20, 2021

GOING THAI FOR LUNCH AFTER SCHOOL




An ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti] wanted to give me a belated birthday treat and how I could I say "no" to such an offer. The place chosen was "ChaWan" in Kampung Melayu, which was actually near to my house, and we opted for Thai.


We were the only customers in the building when we arrived at about 2:45 p.m.







At that time, the rain just stopped so just decided to get the seats inside the house. The restaurant was originally a house before it was converted into an eating place.












Once the rain had stopped, we decided to eat outside which was more airy and carried all the food and drinks to the other table.







I don't think I could be a good food reviewer I could not really distinguish which food is better than which. The minced chicken rice I had tasted Thai alright but once I bit the basil leaf and super hot chili, all other tastes and flavours automatically disappeared.


Thanks a lot Miss Nurul Izzah Abd. Rahman for the birthday treat. Once in a while, the teacher got lucky when an ex-student decided to take him out for a meal. May Allah bless your kind soul and may you prosper in health and wealth so you could give many more treats after this. 😀

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww most welcome Sir, full name tuuuu 😆😆 am honored. Till many more time like this insyaAllah 😆

    ReplyDelete