Wednesday, October 6, 2021

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT ARRIVED VERY EARLY THIS YEAR


When the courier man called me to inform there was a parcel for me, I thought it was my sister's. However, she got hers already. I did not remember buying anything online there was this urge to find out what was really inside the package.




It was a birthday present for me which arrived very early. Unfortunately the name of the sender was not in the box so now I had to find out who was the kind soul who had ordered this item all the way from Kulim. There was a hint telling me it was from one of my SMS Muar schoolmates. Hopefully I will be able to find the answer real soon.

UPDATED NEWS: Thanks to my ex-classmate of Budiman class, Puan Hafizah Mohd. Noor for the kind thought. Only Allah may repay your kind deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment