Saturday, December 30, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. MOHAMAD ZIKRY


It was another wedding reception of an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Mohamad Zikry bin Zulkafli. I just got to know that he married his ex-schoolmate of the same batch, Ms. Farah Izati Ishak.


The reception was done at the groom's parents' house in Taman Pulai Indah.


There was no excuse for me not to attend Mr. Zikry's reception as he was an active member of the school's Angklung Group, playing the conga.

the brother of the bride

I got to meet two of the bride's siblings who are also my ex-students.



the sister of the bride



There were not many people whom I knew and recognized. There was Miss Nora, another ex-student, who was kind enough to say "hi" and introduced herself to me.

I am still waiting for another photo taken with Mr. Hanif which was in his phone. 😀

the parents of the groom






Wishing both the bride and groom a happy married life filled with everlasting love.

This should be the very last wedding reception attended for the year 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment