Sunday, July 19, 2026

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR MUHD FAIZ YUSOF


    18th JULY 2026    ~ Right after the event in Sanglang, Pontian [READ HERE], I drove homebound to attend another wedding reception in the Community Hall at Taman Pulai Utama. It was the wedding of an ex-student's, Mr. Muhd. Faiz Yusof.



I arrived at about 2:30 p.m. expecting to be one of the latecomers but there were still many guests in the hall.






The food was still aplenty. I was still full from the feast from the previous event, so I just went for the "kuih", cakes and dessert.

Pn. Zakiah, an ex-colleague









There were some ex-students who were also present and I met one ex-colleague with her husband.






Thanks Mr. Faiz for your kind thought of inviting me to your reception. Wishing you both a lifetime filled with love, laughter, happiness and countless beautiful memories. May your journey together be blessed every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment