Sunday, October 4, 2026

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MS. KHAULAH AB. RAHIM


   3rd OCTOBER 2026    ~ Today was the wedding reception day of Miss Khaulah Ab. Rahim, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti. The event was held at Taman Sri Pulai Mosque.


Glad I could make it on her big day as she was one of the few ex-students who still kept in touch [even though not that frequent anymore]. At the same time, many of her other siblings also attended the same school and that made them my ex-students automatically.





I arrived at the reception venue at about 1:15 p.m. and I was already greeted by an ex-student outside the hall.


As expected, there were some ex-students and ex-colleagues who attended the reception.


























There is now one less people to go for coffee outside and gossip, but I am still very happy for her. Congratulations Miss Khaulah on finding her forever person and wishing them both a lifetime of love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment