Sunday, March 3, 2019

ATTENDING SH. FARAHEDAYU'S WEDDING DINNER AT R.O. MEMORIES @THE SPRING


I attended a wedding dinner at R.O. Memories @ the Spring, Taman Sutera, Johor Bahru. This could be something rare as most of the wedding receptions I attended are during day time. I was invited by Miss Sharifah Farahedayu binti Syed Hassan, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti from SPM batch 2008. I had to accept her invitation for her determination to make sure I would be there.


I was among the early birds and I was lucky as I met the bride at the entrance so I got the opportunity to be photographed in the garden.


This should be my very first time attending a wedding reception at R.O. Memories @ the Spring.






The reception was started with the solemnization ceremony which lasted for about half an hour, and then only we helped ourselves with the buffet dinner.

the photographer cum ex-student
There were quite a number of people from school which I recognized, or at least looked familiar.

my ex-students of SMKTUN only
for three weeks :)
cum the master of ceremony

another ex-student


the bride's siblings #1
the bride's siblings #2




the photographer and his wife


the photographer's sister and brother-in-law,
both my ex-students too *sigh*


I would have to thank the bridegroom for her kind thought to invite me to be at her wedding.

I wish the newly married couple a long-lasting happiness in their marriage and may Allah bless you both.

4 comments: