Saturday, March 30, 2019

VISITING MR. WOLF AGAIN


29th MARCH 2019 ~ Mr. Wolf was back in town. This should be my fourth time visiting Mr. Wolf, the first time in Kuala Lumpur back in 2012 [READ HERE] and the second and third time when the book sale was held in my hometown, Johor Bahru, in 2013 [READ HERE] and 2014 [READ HERE].


This time round, the event was held in Mydin Mutiara Rini which is about 20 kilometres away from the city, in the parking space of the mall.


Unfortunately, I found there were less books to choose from and there were not many books of contemporary fiction writers I could find on the tables, unlike last time. After some time, the place got real warm (READ: very hot) so I had to do my shopping quickly.



met SMKTUN's ex-student SPM batch 2018
Mr. Mohd. Iqbal




It is now time to start reading again. And I think there are still a few books that I bought from the last Big Bad Wolf sales remained unread *SIGH*.

No comments:

Post a Comment