Tuesday, March 26, 2019

RENTING A POCKET WI-FI FOR MY TRIP TO BUSAN


I was using a pocket wi-fi for the first time during my trip to Busan from the 22nd to the 25th of March 2019. It was one option for travelers to stay connected while they were on the move. The wi-fi worked well at all the places I went to in Busan. One reason this pocket wi-fi was chosen was that according to the information on the internet, it would be more expensive to get a local sim card there, most probably because of the currency rate.


I paid RM12 per day for the service. You could decide how long you want to use the wi-fi and it will be activated based on your request.


I got my pocket wi-fi just by walking in at the counter in KLIA2 Airport which was located in the checking in area, near the entrance of the international departure gate on the right side. You could also prebook the gadget online and pick it up later. When I was returning the pocket wi-fi, I saw the sign below and when asked, the person at the counter told me they were all out of stock.





There was also another company doing a similar service at KLIA2, you could check it out too if you are interested.

For more information, visit Roamingman website HERE. I used it once and found it very helpful and convenient.


No comments:

Post a Comment