Monday, September 20, 2021

GETTING MY STAPLE FOOD FOR TEA FROM RIMBUN CHERRY


Malaysians favourite staple food for tea could be fried banana and there are also other fried food items like sweet potato, tapioca, yam and even mushroom. When the fruit is in season, we will have fried cempedak, a local fruit which belongs to the same family of jackfruit.



One place I would go once in a while for my staple food is Rimbun Cherry in Kampung Melayu. I used to eat there with friends but since the movement restriction order has been imposed, everything was taken away.






I saw fresh cempedak fruit on sale but I just bought one a few days ago somewhere else.


The person selling at the counter was an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Ms. Humaira. but only today we took a selfie together at the stall.

I am looking forward to having teh tarik and all things fried again there real soon.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment