Monday, September 6, 2021

WHAT DID I WATCH ON NETFLIX: "NOTES FOR MY SON"


The story of Maria, a mother who was dying because of ovarian cancer. While she was warded in the hospital, many of her friends came visiting - showing their love and compassion. Maria realized that she would soon be gone began writing lines and words of wisdom for her son Tony so he could remember his mother when he grew up. Based on a true story, Maria had to be sedated in the end and put to sleep to end her suffering. Instead of a sad movie, I saw how the story depicted love, friendship and one's determination to fight and stay positive. 

Another Argentinian movie for me in Spanish. I think I could now learn Spanish on my own on Youtube as I found the structure and many words similar to the English language.



No comments:

Post a Comment