Saturday, January 6, 2024

IT WAS ORIGINALLY A FAREWELL GATHERING


    5TH JANUARY 2024     ~ The gathering involving the male teachers of SMK Taman Universiti was originally meant to bid farewell to someone who would be going back to his wife's hometown and teach at a new school. Unfortunately, the person could not make it at the very last minute as he had to attend to an emergency matter. However, the party must go on so we all met at Mr. Sanusi Jusoh's house who was playing host this time.
































Basically there were just enjoying all the delicious served on the dining table, chatting and be merry.



I had a few door gifts to give away to my friends.



















Eventually, I was given presents for my retirement which was something I did not expect.


We had to go back home before the clock struck twelve and all our carriages turned back into pumpkins.

Thanks to Mr. Sanusi Jusoh, the gracious host, for all the delicious food cooked. And thanks to all my friends of SMK Taman Universiti for still including me in the gathering done. We had already planned for the real farewell get-together real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment