Thursday, January 4, 2024

WALKING AROUND THE CAMPUS OF TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITY COLLEGE


I had a short academic excursion around the campus of Taylor's University College in Subang Jaya on 29th SEPTEMBER 2023. Actually, I had a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993 who is currently attached to the university and she took me to her working place when I was in Subang Jaya.












































Teaching/Studying/Working in a private university would be a different experience. I could feel the distinct vibe living in expensive buildings around people who should be wealthier. Its atmosphere was something totally not the same with the campus I went to 30 years ago.

Thanks to Puan Nurhanim Hassan for taking me to the campus, which I wouldn't visit on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment