Wednesday, May 15, 2024

HAVING DRINKS AT THE FOOD COURT AT BUKIT BINTANG


   28TH APRIL 2024    ~ It was my first time in Bukit Bintang area [after so long], specifically at Pavilion Mall. A long time ago, when I was still studying in Universiti Pertanian Malaysia [UPM], my friends and I used to walk from Puduraya all the way to Bukit Bintang. These days, Bukit Bintang is the place for tourists and the rich.


I was there with Mr. Ridwan Wahid for a Book Launch event [READ HERE].


We arrived a bit too early so we decided to get some drinks and something light to eat. The next meal would only be at 4.00 p.m. later as we had planned to attend my friend's Eid Open House in Dengkil. [READ HERE]




I forgot to take the photo of the food bought because I was distracted by the three ladies who had to share the [long] table with us. The food court in the mall was crowded with diners at that hour. The ladies moved away a few minutes later, as their friend managed to find empty spots somewhere else.




Bukit Bintang sure had looked not they way it used to be. I would not have not been here if there was no event to attend. I got to thank Mr. Ridwan for asking me to tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment