Tuesday, May 28, 2024

THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION THAT HAPPENED AT NANDO'S IN IPC SHOPPING CENTRE


4th MAY 2024 ~ Someone celebrated her birthday today and her parents decided to have dinner at Nando's in a mall called Ikano Power Centre [IPC].
















There was no birthday cake so Miss Reihana was forced to cut the chicken while I sang the birthday song for her.


There was no birthday present too but I hope the Angpau [TRANSLATE: money packet] would make her happy.


We had to leave once dinner was done as they had to send me to the airport as I had a flight to catch.

Thanks once again to the parents, Mr. Ridwan Wahid and Puan Suhaila, for the birthday treat to remember. It was significant as for once I got to celebrate the birthday of the girl whom I first met in Sydney in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment