Sunday, May 12, 2024

[OLD] FRIENDS FROM SEREMBAN CAME VISITING


Puan Azwan Shaiza Nizam, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, was here in town with her husband. They attended two events yesterday and visited a relative but was thoughtful enough to book a breakfast slot with me today. It was my first time meeting them who came from Seremban in Johor Bahru.



The venue chosen was Selera Johor. The place was really crowded this morning [blame the Singaporeans] and I managed to secure a [small] table for us despite the fact I arrived there at about 8:15 a.m.


Since their hotel was just nearby my house, they then stopped by for the belated Eid visit. I still had my "Kuih Raya" [cookies, crisps and snacks] on the table so there was no trouble at all.

Thanks to Puan Azwan Shaiza and Mr. Nizam for taking the time to see me. Hoping to spend more time with them when they are back in town some other time. It is always a pleasure to entertain old friends when they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment