Saturday, May 11, 2024

THE 21ST DAY OF EID 1445H


   30TH APRIL 2024    ~ Puan Zakiah Abdullah, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, invited me to her house in Taman Pulai Utama for a small gathering. When I arrived, there were only teachers of SMK Taman Universiti 2, so I decided to wait a bit hoping for friends to arrive.

Just after a few minutes, other ex-colleagues arrived and then the house was filled with noises and laughter.








There was also an ex-student, Miss Najwa Jasni, who is now a teacher at SMK Taman Universiti 2.








I had to excuse myself so as to avoid the traffic jam to get home which was 25 kilometres away. I should have stayed longer as there were other friends arriving after that when I checked Puan Zakiah's Facebook.

Thanks Puan Zakiah for inviting me to come over for the small gathering on the 21st day of Eid. Hope to attend similar gathering some other time with friends again.

There are videos recorded by Puan Yusidah there 😀















No comments:

Post a Comment