Monday, May 13, 2024

ATTENDING AN EID OPEN HOUSE OF AN EX-CLASSMATE IN DENGKIL


28th APRIL 2024 ~ I went to attend an open house held by my Budiman ex-classmate of SMS Muar, Mr. Shamsul Akmal Shamsuddin, in Dengkil, Selangor. There were some uncertainties initially whether to go or not. Eventually my [UPM Class of 1993] friend, Mr. Ridwan Wahid, was willing to drive me all the way from Bukit Bintang [for a Book Launch event] to Mr. Shamsul's homestay.


We arrived at his place at about 4:00 p.m. and there were still many guests.




I met another ex-schoolmate, Mr. Ishak, whom I had never seen since we left SMS Muar in 1986. We were also dormmates of Pujangga Vll when we were in Form 5.


After that, Puan Siti Zubaidah Ramanoon and her husband, whom I met at their house in Bandar Baru Bangi the day before [READ HERE], arrived.


I could not stay long and had to excuse myself as I had a flight to catch in KLIA2 and Mr. Ridwan had to drive me there. This time I met more ex-classmates and schoolmates during Eid during my Kuala Lumpur trip.

2 comments:

  1. Masha Allah! It's nice catching up with old buddies.. should have more meet ups in the future, InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is always a pleasure to see ex-classmates/old friends again

      Delete