Sunday, May 26, 2024

THE DINNER BEFORE LEAVING KUALA LUMPUR FOR THE Nth TIME


25th MAY 2024 ~ I was yet to leave Kuala Lumpur again after the 3-day stay in Bangi/USJ/Kuala Lumpur/Shah Alam. As a consequence, I had to trouble Mr. Ridwan Wahid and Puan Suhaila to entertain me when I was there and eventually send me to Subang Airport.


As usual, they took me first to dinner and this time we went to Richiamo in Elmina, somewhere near their house in Shah Alam.






I decided just to have [2 pieces of] Salted Egg Croissant with coffee while the lovely couple had rice.






The ambience of the cafe was quite homey but too bad we could not stay for too long as I had a flight to catch [and only to learn that the flight was retimed again for the second time after checking at the counter].



Thanks again Mr. Ridwan and Pn. Suhaila and I cannot thank you both enough. Maybe we will be meeting again in Kuantan soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment