Saturday, August 3, 2024

THE BREAKFAST SESSION IN KOBE


     18TH JULY 2024      ~ Once I had dropped my bag at the front desk of the hotel, the first thing we had to do was to find breakfast before we started exploring. We went into this cafe located at Sannomiya Center Gai Shopping Street.


The dining area on the ground floor was quite narrow but the two people who were there earlier left as we sat down at the long table facing the shopping street outside.




Everyone who entered the cafe came for their take-away food and drinks. The two of us were the only people who were not working and enjoying our breakfast there that morning.










I just had the regular toast and coffee to start my day in Kobe.












Was breakfast expensive in Kobe? The price was similar to the cafe back home. For two people, I paid ¥1260 which was approximately RM36.

That should be an introduction session to my gastronomic adventure in Japan this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment