Tuesday, August 13, 2024

MEETING OLD FRIENDS FROM COLLEGE AT PLAZA ANGSANA


Two old friends from college, who is a husband-and-wife couple, were in town today. I spontaneously agreed for an early dinner date. I suggested Laksa Johor for the spouse from Seremban and the best place to get the best Laksa would be Spazio Cafe at Plaza Angsana.




Thanks to Puan Marina Mahmood, a friend of UPM TESL Class 1993 and her husband, Mr. Hamilyesham Harun for the time and glad you both loved the Laksa Johor and Cekodok Udang Geragau. Hope to see both of them again for more exciting gastronomic adventures in town.




I was actually at Spazio two days earlier for my pizza and coffee session with an ex-student of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda, Mr. Solihin Ramli. Someone is counting days and by next year, I might not be able to do this again with him anymore

At the same time, there is another plan of a breakfast date this Friday with another ex-student. I am yet to see if the plan can be executed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment