Saturday, August 31, 2024

THE COFFEE SESSION AFTER THE WEDDING RECEPTION


We still had to continue our chat after the attending the wedding reception [READ HERE] so we decided to find a coffee shop nearby.


Luckily there was Gigi Coffee nearby and we just stopped by without any hesitation.




I was no coffee expert. To me coffee is coffee, either it is too sweet and too creamy and that was the only comment I could make. It was my first time drinking coffee at Gigi but for one thing, the cafe here was brand new. It was super clean and comfortable.


To have two friends chatting while sipping the coffee would be the best thing ever.

Hoping my two friends/ex-colleagues [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] could find the time for coffee again some other time despite their busy schedule at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment