Thursday, October 11, 2018

THE END OF YEAR ANNUAL LUNCH FOR JOHOR BAHRU DISTRICT'S SENIOR ASSISTANTS


10th OCTOBER 2018 ~ The senior assistants of Johor Bahru secondary schools were gathered at KSL Hotel for a 3-in-1 event which started at about 8:30 a.m. It was held at Infusion Cafe, a place which I like very much. The first session was knowledge sharing session with the officer from District Education Department, followed by farewell session for the retiree and those who have been promoted as principals. The last part was lunch at 12.00 noon.



















  
And I was given the surprise of my life when one of the hotel staff pushed in a trolley with a birthday cake and the birthday song filling in the air. How I wished I could just hide under the table and disappear. Giving a surprise for my birthday was actually embarrassing but then, thanks a lot for the kind thought and I appreciate it so much. This could be something I will always remember for a long time.













an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Miss Nurul Izzah


the cafe manager, my ex-student of SMK Gelang Patah,
Mr. Asri Katni

That was one more activity which involved a lot of eating, and it was not the end yet for this year. Believe me, there are a few more similar events coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment