Thursday, May 6, 2021

THE SURPRISE THAT ARRIVED AFTER THE TERAWIKH PRAYER


5th MAY 2021 ~ There was a car parked outside the house as I arrived home from the Terawikh prayers [the prayers that are done at night during the month of Ramadhan] at about 10:30 p.m. A lady driver introduced herself as a Ninja Van staff and handed me over a huge and heavy box.  However there was no indication who the sender was as it was not stated on the label outside the parcel. I had never expected to receive a surprise late in the night.


I was eager to find out what was inside and the box contained a lot of items - all of them were healthy food products. I will need a lot of time to finish eating and drinking all the stuff but for sure, I will be a healthier man.









My sincerest gratitude to my Chinese friends/ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti for the Eid big package this year, and all the Eid gifts that they have been giving and sending all these years without fail. Wishing you all the best of health and many more years of friendship to treasure.

"Kindness in words creates confidence,
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
Kindness in giving creates love."
~ Lao Tze ~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sir. Wish you healthy and happy always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and for one other important thing, thank you for the friendship <3

      Delete