Tuesday, May 11, 2021

2 DAYS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF EID 1442H


As Eid is getting closer, I am getting more gifts from generous and thoughtful friends, near and far.


When I thought there were no Raya gifts for me from my friends/ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti this year because the school was closed due to the pandemic, Puan Yusidah Md. Yusof contacted me to meet at Setia Tropika so she and Puan Nadzlina Daud could hand over all the items meant for me.












I have to thank all my friends who had been real kind to send me the annual Eid takeaways even after I have left SMK Taman Universiti for 7 years.  





Awaiting at home were two Eid parcels from two friends of UPM TESL class of 1993 - Puan Hazlina Aziz and Puan Wan Aida Wan Hassan, sending the Eid gifts all the way from Kuala Lumpur and Kelantan, respectively. I had sent Eid greeting cards to all my TESL friends this year and a few people were being reciprocal by sending back other items to me, instead of the same cards. I will have to send Eid cards much earlier next year. 😀

One of the greatest blessings in life is to have kindhearted people who treasure friendship, and I am very grateful for that. Thanks everyone for all the gifts and I feel very much loved and appreciated.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment