Monday, May 24, 2021

THE BOX OF SWEET SURPRISE THAT ARRIVED ON THE 12th DAY OF EID


When I was thinking of what to write in my blog which had been abandoned for a few days, another box of sweet surprise was delivered to me. Another kind soul, Puan Rozaina Abd. Latif, a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993 clan who is now residing in Melaka, got this box of Mamasab brownies sent to my house on the 12th day of Eid.


Puan Rozaina, a.k.a Kak Kaynah, used to do Eid house visit every year with her husband but that could not be done this year because of the partial MCO. I guess the box of sweet and chocolaty brownies was in a way to replace the annual gathering that we miss this time.

Thanks again my friend for the kind thought. Once this pandemic is over, or when the partial lockdown is lifted, we should be able to meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment