Sunday, May 9, 2021

RAMADHAN IS THE MONTH OF GIVING - PART TWO


I was contacted by the courier man when I was in school telling me there was a parcel waiting for me at the front door.


The unboxing process began as soon as I arrived home and it was a huge relief when there was an accompanying card stating who was the sender so I didn't have to figure out who was the one.


From the packaging of these items, they were definitely not Eid cookies this time.


Guess it is going to be a very cheesy Eid celebration this time, literally speaking. Thank to Puan Rozida Mohd. Ramli, a friend of the UPM TESL class of 1993 for the package, sent all the way from Jasin, Melaka. I had promised her to do a review on the [new] products sent in my blog.


Then there was this Eid card, also from a friend of UPM TESL group, Puan Sakinah Mohd. Ismail and her husband, daughter and two cats - from Seremban. For one thing, I got more Eid cards this year if compared to last year.


Lastly, an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti] who is now a colleague [at SMK Dato' Jaafar], Mr. Christopher Emmanuel Raj, handed over a box of [expensive] chocolates in school. I think I have already shed a few kilogrammes in this fasting month but with all the food given, the glimmer of hope seems to fade away. 😁

Thanks everyone for your kind thought and generosity. May all of us be blessed abundantly because of our good deeds in this holy month of Ramadhan.

"Always give without remembering
and always receive without forgetting."
~ Brian Tracy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment