Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A BOX OF SWEET SURPRISE THAT ARRIVED AT MY DOORSTEP


When I feel I have already lost some weight after the fasting month, a box of sweet surprise arrived at my doorstep this evening. Overflowing with creamy and delectable chocolate, I got to share this with a few other people in school tomorrow. There is no better way to get fat than to find other friends to get fat together. 😊



zooming in


if you are wondering where to buy homemade
brownies

A million thanks to Puan Farah Sabina Safiai, a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993, for her kind thought. She is now residing in Seremban but still managed to get the brownies sent to me. I wish I could send her something else in return but I might have to find another suitable time to do that. Perhaps that will be when she gets to visit her in-law's family who is actually staying at the end of the same stretch of the main road of my house.

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." 
~ Marcel Proust ~

No comments:

Post a Comment