Saturday, December 18, 2021

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION OF AN ACQUAINTANCE'S SON


Today I went to the wedding reception of the son of an acquaintance, Puan Hajah Radin Halima Radin Jaffar which was held in Larkin Jaya. I guess many people are now holding receptions and all kinds of events during the school break after the MCO had been lifted a few months ago.


Puan Hajah Radin Halima is currently teaching in SMK Bandar Baru Uda and she was formerly in SMK Sultan Ismail when I first got to know her.






We only used to work together once when we took the Johor Bahru  chess players to a tournament at state level many years ago. I would have to thank Puan Hajah Radin Halima for the kind thought of inviting me even though we had never seen each other again after that. Hopefully there will be similar events for me to be invited again after this. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment