Wednesday, December 8, 2021

WHERE THERE IS A WILL...


My colleague and I went to visit another colleague who had just lost her daughter this morning. By the time we left the cemetery, it was already lunch time. As this Morso Restaurant was just in the vicinity, Mr. Amirulhakim and I decided to stop by as the school canteen would already be closed by time we got back there.


There were other four diners in the restaurant so we managed to get our lamb chop real quick. Food was good and lunch was over in less than half an hour. It was my third time at this eating place and I am glad I had introduced this place to Mr. Amirulhakim Mahfudz who is also an avid gastronomic adventurer. I am about to see whether he would be coming back to Morso again after this or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment