Saturday, December 25, 2021

THREE WEDDING RECEPTIONS ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON - PART 1

WEDDING #1


The first wedding reception was of the son of Tuan Hj. Abd. Rahman Ngah, an officer of Johor Bahru Education Office and Pn. Hjh. Raja Ainurraziyah, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti.


The reception was held at one of the wedding halls in Eco Palladium, and this was my second time here.


The only ex-colleague of SMKTUN I met was Puan Hajah Zakiah Abdullah who was accompanied by her husband, Mr. Ebi Shahrin.






The bridegroom is not my ex-student but his other four siblings are. 😃


I had to excuse myself to attend another wedding reception right after.

WEDDING #2


The next venue was Skudai Parade - the place I once used to go to because it was a shopping complex. I just discovered there is a wedding hall on the ground floor of the mall.


I was invited by Puan Rozana Kabil, the ex-Chief Clerk of SMK Taman Universiti who is now actually holding the same post at another school which is just next door to my present school. This should be the second time I was invited to the reception of her children.


Both the bride and bridegroom are police officers. There was some sort of rehearsal going on for the special ceremony for police officers. Guess I was too early for that.




For one thing, I was happy to see Laksa Johor was also served at the buffet table. I had other option than the usual rice like Nasi Minyak or Briyani.


I would have to thank both my ex-colleagues for still inviting me to their children's receptions even though we are not working under the same roof anymore. Your kind thought is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment